Saturday, January 10, 2009

Two Classes for GSU in S/S 09!

I am so excited! Not only will I be teaching my Media & Self-Esteem 1-credit workshop again in the spring, but I am adding a 1-credit workshop on Feminism & the Media. I have the bare-bones outline of the second course, but it's not on the schedule until July, so I have time to get all the ducks lined up.

Of course, this means I will be teaching two classes while also taking one, maybe two, of the Online Learning Certificate classes. And working full time. And raising a family, keeping a house, etc. Thank goodness for my understanding family and my very helpful friends who will help me stay on track. And luckily, I don't travel for work from March through September, so that will be a huge help!

Now I just need to get ready for my Public Speaking non-credit workshop at GSU/Kanakakee in March and the two workshops I am teaching for the Park Forest Park District, and of course ace the Online Learning class......It's a very good thing I have understanding and helpful people to lean on!

:)

I really hope that although these are "face to face" classes, some of what I learn in the Online Learning classes can be applied. From what I've read so far, I believe it will definitely help!

No comments:

Post a Comment